- Access on your fingertips
- 24✕7 access
- No Wait List
- Immediate Capacity
- Receiving, processing and paying invoices on your behalf.
- Claiming money from the NDIS portal.
- Validate and review invoices in accordance with the NDIS price guide.
- Paying invoices on your behalf.
- Contact us for obligation free consultation
- Why to bother self-managed your NDIS plan?
- No Wait List
- Immediate Capacity
- Registered NDIS Plan Manager
- Remote Services Available
- Offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth
- NDIS Expert
- Trusted Plan Manager
- Providing Services Australia wide
- No Wait List
- Immediate Capacity
Let's Get Started
Life is so much more than just existing, with the right support, you can start living!
You deserve to live life to the fullest. It is an entitlement that each person in Australia should have. The last thing you need is to jump through hoops to have essential human necessities.We are an NDIS registered plan manager that takes pride in listening, understanding and caring about your needs and aspirations. It is our priority to support you in any way we can.As a thriving participant of the NDIS, you deserve to partner with Best Registered NDIS Plan Manager who will empower you to exercise full control and freedom with your options.
The past has seen those living with a disability having limited access to choices. Thankfully at My Care Plan Manager, we as a registered NDIS plan management service provider in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, WA are here to change that. We work tirelessly to make sure the wheel of your life is in your hands, where it rightfully belongs.
Our goal is simple, we want to give you the living experience you have always deserved, and we will never settle for anything less. As a financial intermediary for NDIS participants, we will ensure you get the most out of your funded support.
This is a road we walk together; you have us by your side. We want you to feel more independent, comfortable and happy. Our team will stop at nothing to make that happen.
We are driven to empower you. This is what makes us different.
- Paperless: The process is paperless, meaning that we ensure you have everything on record for the long haul.
- No extra cost: Partnering with us comes at no additional cost to you.
- Choice: You are empowered with the freedom to choose from NDIS registered and/or unregistered service providers.
- Transparency: We are transparent with you, providing you with 24/7 online access to keep track of your funds. We will provide monthly overviews of your spending against your budget – gearing you for maximum success!
- Fast: Have peace of mind in knowing we will pay invoices withing 2-5 business days. It is our priority to resolve all your billing related queries. Furthermore, service booking up and running within 1 business day after you sign up.
- Reliable: You can trust us in keeping accurate records for auditing purposes.
- You hold the power: We send invoices for approval to participant’s before we make any payments to providers.
NDIS Plan Manager in Melbourne, Sydney: Effective Disability Management
Here are some suggested bullet points to include in your content:
- My Care Plan Manager is a reputable NDIS plan manager based in Melbourne, providing effective disability management services to NDIS participants.
- Our team of experienced and knowledgeable NDIS plan managers can help you navigate the complex NDIS system and ensure you receive the support and services you are entitled to.
- We assist you in budgeting and financial management, provider payments, and plan implementation and review.
- As your NDIS plan manager, we act as an intermediary between you and your service providers, ensuring that your NDIS plan is implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Our goal is to help you achieve your NDIS goals and live the life you want, with the support and services you need.
- We understand that every NDIS participant is unique, with their own set of goals and challenges. That’s why we take a personalised approach to plan management, tailoring our services to meet your individual needs.
- Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality, responsive customer service. We are always available to answer your questions and provide support whenever you need it.
- If you are an NDIS participant in Melbourne looking for a reliable and effective NDIS plan manager, look no further than My Care Plan Manager.
My Plan Manager Explained: A Guide to NDIS Plan Management
- NDIS plan management: We can manage your NDIS plan on your behalf, taking care of budgeting, payment processing, record keeping and resolve queries on your behalf.
Support coordination: Our team can help you find and connect with service providers, ensuring that you’re receiving the right supports to achieve your goals. This is probonno service.
- Financial advice: We can provide expert advice on budgeting and financial management, helping you to make the most of your NDIS funding.
- Plan reviews: We’ll assist you in how to prepare for your plan reviews and how to liaise with different service providers to ensure that your next NDIS plan is meeting your needs and goals which help you to increase your independence and build your capacity.
- Experienced professionals: Our team has years of experience in the disability sector, and we know the NDIS inside and out.
- Personalised support: We take the time to get to know you and your unique needs, and we tailor our services accordingly.
- Compassionate approach: We understand that the NDIS can be overwhelming, and we’re here to offer support and guidance every step of the way.
We are here to support you. This is what we do:
Receiving, Processing, and Paying invoices to service providers on your behalf
Validate and review invoices in accordance with the NDIS price guide
Provide a monthly overview of your plan spending and the remaining balance of your funded support
Managing and monitoring a participant’s budget in accordance with the plan management service agreement for the duration of the NDIS plan
Guide you to find service providers on request
Enable a participant to exercise greater choice and control over the supports and services they engage
Support participants with budget management and NDIS funded support administration activities to achieve a participant’s goals and outcomes
Alert participants of their plan spending are consistent with, above, or below the forecasted plan spend
We Are In This Together. This Is What Participants Are Saying:
Easy to deal with, responsive, and accountable. Robust process in place. Happy with the service delivery. Good job team My Care Plan Manager (MCPM)
Excellent Service and always available to talk. On-time payment to service providers and provide monthly statements.
Very approachable, professional, started my services within 24 hours. Palak (Plan Manager) was very cooperative when I had an issue with my hearing aid. She called the NDIS, NDIS planner, and service providers on my behalf to resolve the issue. She always sends me invoices for my approval before makes any payment to service providers.
Easy to use and navigate the personal dashboard. They have qualified, trained and knowledgeable plan managers team. We will recommend My Care Plan Manager to others.
To lead a fulfilling life, people with disabilities or impairments must receive the proper support that matches their specific requirements.
It might be worrisome when your NDIS plan is ready to expire. It’s crucial to keep in mind that your
What is the difference between Local Area Coordinator(LAC) , NDIA Planner, Early Childhood Early Intervention(ECEI), Support Coordinators & Plan Manager?
During your NDIS journey, there are many support services that can help you get the most out of the NDIS
Disability plan management is a service that helps people with disabilities manage their funding under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Plan managers can help with budgeting, paying invoices, and ensuring that funding is used in line with NDIS guidelines.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a government-funded program in Australia that provides support for people with disabilities, including funding for things like therapy, equipment, acoomodations and personal care.
An NDIS plan manager is a service provider who helps manage NDIS participant’s funding who has approved NDIS plan. They can help with tasks like paying your invoices, keep track of your funding, encourage you to exercise choice and control and ensuring that funding is used in line with NDIS guidelines.
You can search for NDIS plan managers in Perth on the NDIS website or by contacting local disability service providers.
Yes, you can choose your preferred NDIS plan manager.
An NDIS plan manager can help you manage your funding more effectively, reduce the administrative burden of managing your own funding, who provides support and advice, keep record of your invoices, process invoices on your behalf and help ensure that your funding is used in line with NDIS guidelines.
It is add on service in your NDIS plan. However, the cost of plan management is covered by NDIS funding, so there should be no out-of-pocket costs for the participant.
When choosing an NDIS plan manager, you should look for a provider with experience in disability support and plan management, good communication skills, responsive to your queries in timely manner, pay your invoices on time, provide you online system to keep track of funds, send you a monthly statement and a commitment to providing quality service.
Yes, you can change your NDIS plan manager at any time if you are not satisfied with their service by adhering their exit policy.
You can search for NDIS plan managers in Melbourne or Sydney on the NDIS website or by contacting My Care Plan Manager.
NDIS plan management can help you manage your funding more effectively and help you in budgeting, which can in turn help you achieve your goals by ensuring that you have the resources you need to access the support and services that will help you reach your full potential
My Care Plan Manager acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this country, and their connection to land, water and community. We pay our respect to them, their cultures and customs, and to Elders past, present and emerging.
For My Care Plan Manager, reconciliation means working in a meaningful and respectful way with Aboriginal families and communities. It is a commitment of My Care Plan Manager to work in collaboration and partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, organisations and communities.
My Care Plan Manager acknowledges the objectives of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities